Monday, June 6, 2011

AND THE RAINS CAME!


Out damned spots! I don't know what the spots in the photos are. They sometimes appear when I don't have enough light.

Spots be damned, we had a good rain this afternoon. For a while there, I was worried. The thunder clapped; the lightening flashed; the wind blew, but no rain fell. I thought we'd have a storm without rain. And then the rains came.


Grandpère says that we have not had rain since Mardi Gras, which was on March 8, three months ago. Thanks be to God for the liquid refreshment.

7 comments:

  1. When did you last clean your camera lens? Oblique light might be accentuating spots.

    W/V: derspout, as in, Der rain flows down derspout

    ReplyDelete
  2. IT, do you mean to clean the lens beyond wiping it with a soft cloth?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent! Living in a dry climate myself I know what this can mean.

    ReplyDelete
  4. And it's currently clearing here in NorCal. So maybe you are getting our (%$&$#!!) rain.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, if you have little hard water spots you may need a little water or windex and a soft clean cloth.

    ReplyDelete
  6. If you don't mind, dear G'mere, I am going to forward this to my sister-in-law who will think that the spots are ghosts. I am not making this up.

    <3

    Lindy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lindy, by all means, forward away.

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous commenters, please sign a name, any name, to distinguish one anonymous commenter from another. Thank you.